The petition currently has 42999 signatories.
Use the form below to add your name!
- While the number of cases continues to decline
- While almost everywhere else the time is up for reopening
- As the threat of new variants diminishes
- While Quebec’s children suffer deeply from the lack of socialization
- While school failure is on the rise
- As children and parents call for the reopening of sports
- While adults have difficulty wearing their masks properly
- While COVID is 4 to 7 times less deadly than influenza for children
- While paediatricians call for relaxation of health measures for children and are concerned about their development
The Legault government is now imposing mandatory masking on all children in Quebec elementary schools at all times.
We strongly denounce this inhumane and damaging measure.
We call on the Legault government to step back now and leave the children alone.
We propose to parents who can keep the children at home, until the Legault government backs down and withdraws its abusive and arbitrary health measures.
Help us put pressure on the government by signing this petition now.
NO to mandatory mask for primary school children
By signing this petition, you are allowing Éric Duhaime, a candidate for the leadership of the Conservative Party of Quebec and his team, to get in touch with you. You can opt out of this list at any time. Your email and other personal information remain confidential.